When I log in to the website, it clears out my email/password and doesn't go anywhere
This is a somewhat rare bug caused by "browser cookies". To fix it you must clear out Construction Monitor's cookies on your computer. Below are instructions for doing this in three major browsers. If the steps below do not resolve your problem please contact us.
For Internet Explorer 7/8/9
Clearing out Cookies
- Go to the "Tools" Menu in the upper right-hand side of the browser window. In IE9 it is a gear icon.
- Mouse down to the "Internet Options" at the bottom of the drop down.
- On the "General" tab that comes up look down at "Browsing History" and ensure "Delete browsing history on exist" is NOT checked. This will cause problems with using our website.
- Click on the "Delete..." button under "Browsing History"
- Uncheck all checkboxes in the window that comes up except the one labeled "Cookes".
- Click "Delete" at the bottom of the window.
- Click "OK" at the bottom of the window.
- You should now be able to log in to Construction Monitor
For Mozilla Firefox:
Clearing out Cookies:
- Go to the "Tools" menu. In newer versions "Tools" is replaced by an orange menu in the top right that says "Firefox"
- Go down to "Options"
- Click on the "Privacy" button at the top of the new window.
- Here you will either be able to see a link that says "Remove Individual Cookies", or you will see a button that says "Show Cookies". Click whichever one you see.
- A new window will open up with a box that says "Search" next to it. type "constructionmonitor.com" into that box, and then delete all cookies that show up in the box by either selecting them one at a time and clicking "Remove Cookie" at the bottom of the window, or by holding down shift and clicking the first and last one in the list, and then clicking "Remove Cookies".
- Try and log in to Construction Monitor
For Google Chrome:
Clearing out cookies:
- Click on the Menu Icon (3 horizontal bars) in the top right corner
- Click on "Settings"
- Near the bottom click "Show advanced settings.."
- Click the "Content Settings" button under the "Privacy" heading
- Click the "All cookies and site data..." button
- Type "constructionmonitor.com" into the Search Cookies box.
- Select Each entry in the list that comes up and click the "X" in the right corner of the shaded box.
- Close the "Options" tab and go back to the Construction Monitor
- Try and log in