Technology gave us instantaneous information delivery. We realized then building permit information could be used for quick, reliable construction lead generation. Today, we continue to develop targeted data that can be customized for every business.
–David Mineer, CEO Construction Monitor
Construction Monitor has been the construction lead generation source since 1989. At that time, we recognized technology was going to change the construction industry and realized “data” would be the foundation for construction industry development.
But sharing information isn’t enough. We must make it usable in ways that benefit your company in your corner of the global market. That’s why we offer a toolbox of timely information for construction lead generation.
Finding Profit in Information: Construction Lead Generation
Our construction lead generation tools aren’t last resorts when your business is floundering. They should form your organization’s foundation for an ongoing, dynamic construction industry marketing strategy.
- Getting started – Take the tutorial to familiarize yourself with website capabilities. Our User Manual can be downloaded and/or printed for quick reference.
- View reports – Start with basic statistics. Learn about companies within 37 types (commercial, single-family, schools, etc.) in the state, county, jurisdiction, and timeframe you specify.
- At-a-glance – Summary reports often serve as a quarterly view of your area, featuring construction changes and new activity.
- Sales/revenue builder – Powersearch can be customized to deliver a large amount of data in a short amount of time.
- New competition – Within your industry segment, startups offering bargain-basement pricing can pose a real threat. Find out about new companies and channel your marketing efforts accordingly.
- What’s where – Permit mapping can give you a quick hit on permit application locations, contractors, valuations, and project types.
- Get ’em while they’re hot– You can see leads unfold in real-time with our construction lead generation tool.
Every Opportunity, Every Week
You need to be on top of changes and updates in your area’s construction business, so our Weekly Editions are what we recommend. They are available for viewing, printing, and can integrate with your software system for data management.
The opportunities are real. All you have to do is manage them using technology tools designed for construction lead generation.