Your market is unique as your company. One small company has a baritone. Their work is great; their prices are solid. But some residential renovation businesses say they hire this firm because the guy sings as he works.
The key to success is capitalizing on your uniqueness. Once you understand (and appreciate) who you are, it’s time to understand the construction trends in your market.
FYI: Local Construction Trends Analytics
Successful companies – the ones you want to be when you grow up – are examining construction trends every day. Here are characteristics of home building companies that use construction data:
- Every employee analyzes information, every day – Construction trends data isn’t something reserved for the family geek. If you can think, you can contribute to company growth.
- Share and share alike – You may not be in a particular construction segment, but if you run across construction trends in a datasort that will benefit another company, share the information. They’ll return the favor. Networking with as many construction-industry companies is a formula for success.
- Throw deep, run wide – Data-driven companies acquire more than local construction trends. They use varied information sources to grow their businesses. The more construction trend patterns you can process, the better.
The Best Analytics for Real-Time Leads in Your Market
Where the game used to be won or lost based on instinct and speed, it’s now all about crunching the right numbers. –Jonathan Smoke, Metrostudy
- Automatically count permit activity in a shown area
- Customize what is shown by search criteria:
- Project type
- Display which contractors have the most activity in any given area
- Identify all potential opportunities near you
- Make digital notes on each project
- Show all permit activity in the areas you choose
Contact the data analytics professionals at Construction Monitor. We’ll share ways to identify construction trends where you work…or want to work.