We believe the best business development tool for construction industry companies is ours. We have the best data, pre-sorted, and customized for your business and your locale. But to stay alive in today’s techno-business environment, you need additional construction software.
2020 Construction Software Ratings
After it’s said and done, business is business, whether it’s a hot dog stand or a Big 6 corporation. The construction industry is unlike any other. Construction software for operational management should target our needs.
Out of 474 software reviews, many received 4.5 stars and should not be discounted. Here are 50 (of 83) ratings, according to reviews for this year’s 5-star construction software:
Cordell Estimator Platinum
Bizns Tool Subcontractor Software
Nine Questions: Construction Software
Do several comparisons before choosing your construction software. First, define what you most need: project cost estimator, accounts receivable/payable, employee, or equipment tracking? Identify where you need to save time and money. If you are out of control in one or more areas of business operations, make a “where-we’re-losing-it” list.
You don’t have to be an IT (integrated technology) pro, but if you yourself don’t understand the questions, do your homework (or consult the nearest 14-year-old kid). Here are nine questions to ask software vendors:
- Can I contact some of your customers?
- Can you help us with training and technical support?
- Did you develop the solution in-house or did you piece it together from other sources?
- Does your software integrate with my old software?
- How often will I have to “upgrade?”
- Is your software open-source or unified?
- What’s the cost of ongoing service and technical support?
- Will my – and my clients’ – information be secure?
- Will the construction software quickly adapt to industry trends?
Construction Monitor offers BI (business intelligence) for any organization looking to grow. Contact us now with questions about our statistics for lead generation.
*Construction Monitor does not recommend nor endorse any Brand of business management software.